Salesforce JIRA Integration gives real time visibility to the customer success team and backend team in each other’s tasks. With this kind of visibility, the coordination between the teams become easier, customer issues are resolved faster, and customer communication becomes seamless.
Salesforce JIRA Integration Overview
In an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) ecosystem, the choice of systems and the collaboration between thecross-functional teams play a great role in delivering quality solutions. While the choice of systems impacts the productivity ofa team, the cross-functional collaboration enhances seamless communication between teams to take better decisions, faster.
By integrating Salesforce and JIRA, enterprises can diminish collaboration barriers between their customer-facing & backendteams. It helps in keeping customer priorities clearer, makes communication with the customers seamless, and reduces thecustomer issues resolution time.
How Salesforce – JIRA integration is beneficial for an enterprise
- Complete transparency into each customer issue
- Faster resolution of customer issues
- Increased productivity
- Higher customer satisfaction score
With Salesforce + JIRA integration, enterprises can:
How OpsHub Integration Manager integrates Salesforce and JIRA
OpsHub Integration Manager integrates Salesforce and JIRAbi-directionally. It ensures that all data is available to each user, in thatuser’s preferred system, with full context, in real-time. The cases betweenJIRA and Salesforce synchronize and all workitems, such as defects alongwith comments and attachments, synchronize to both systems in realtime.
Popularly synchronized entities
Use Case: Salesforce integration with JIRA
Problem statement: The customer success team in an organization uses Salesforce and the product development team uses JIRA as a bug tracking system. As these systems are not integrated, it becomes cumbersome for the customer success team to follow up with backend team on each case.
Solution: If Salesforce and JIRA are integrated, the customer success team will not have to manually keep following with the product development team about each case and they can keep the customer up-to-date all the time.
- The customer success team notices multiple tickets of the same nature associated with a customer account.
- These tickets have also synchronized to JIRA, where the backend team has identified them as ‘defects’.
- The backend team specifies in the comment section that these defects are associated with one minor issue in the product. They set the deadline to resolve the issue within 24 hours.
- The customer success team then gets back to the customer with the update and resolution time.
Benefits of integration for Salesforce and JIRA
- Complete transparency into how the backend team is dealing with each customer issue
- Ability to provide real-time updates to the customers
- Access to the customer account, priorities contacts from within JIRA
- No manual efforts needed to keep sales team/customer success team in loop for customer issues