ServiceNow Integration with Salesforce
The integration of ServiceNow with Salesforce gives real-time visibility to the support and sales team into each other’s work and priorities. With this kind of visibility, the coordination between the teams become easier, customer issues are resolved faster, and customer communication becomes seamless.
Schedule a free 30-minute live demo with our integration experts
ServiceNow – Salesforce Integration Overview
In an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) ecosystem, the choice of systems and the collaboration between the cross-functional teams play a great role in delivering quality solutions. While the choice of systems impacts the productivity of a team, cross-functional collaboration enhances seamless communication between teams to make better decisions, faster.
By integrating ServiceNow & Salesforce, enterprises can diminish collaboration barriers between their customer-facing teams. It helps in keeping customer priorities clearer, makes communication with the customers seamless, and reduces the customer issues resolution time.
How ServiceNow – Salesforce integration is beneficial for an enterprise
- Real-time access to customer issues and priorities
- Communication on the workitems from the native systems itself
- Real-time updates when a customer issue is resolved
With ServiceNow + Salesforce integration, enterprises can:
How OpsHub Integration Manager integrates ServiceNow and Salesforce
OpsHub Integration Manager integrates ServiceNow and Salesforce bi-directionally. It ensures that all data is available to each user, in that user’s preferred system, with full context, in real-time. All ‘tickets’ from ServiceNow automatically synchronize to Salesforce and all the entities and details associated with the ‘tickets’ synchronize back to Salesforce. Customer priorities, value, and other details available in Salesforce are also visible in the customer account in ServiceNow.
Popularly synchronized entities
Benefits of integration for ServiceNow and Salesforce
- Access to the customer account, priorities contacts from within ServiceNow
- No manual efforts needed to keep sales team in loop for customer issues
- No manual efforts needed to keep support team updated on new customer accounts added & priorities/value of each customer account
- Real-time access to the status of customer tickets and conversations between support team & customers