PagerDuty Integration with Jira
The integration of PagerDuty with Jira helps the customer service and development teams communicate efficiently, in real time. This, in turn, helps resolve the customer issues faster.
Schedule a free 30-minute live demo with our integration experts
PagerDuty – Jira Integration Overview
In an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) environment, the choice of systems and the collaboration between the cross-functional teams play a great role in delivering quality solutions. While the choice of systems impacts the productivity of a team, cross-functional collaboration helps the teams get complete context of the business requirements.
Best-of-breed systems such as Jira and PagerDuty bring rich functionalities to the ecosystem. By integrating Jira with PagerDuty, enterprises can diminish collaboration barriers between development and customer service teams that otherwise lead to quality issues, delivery delays, and financial loss.
How PagerDuty – Jira integration is beneficial for an enterprise
- Real-time access to customer issues and priorities
- Communication on the work items from the native systems itself
- Real-time updates when a customer issue is resolved
With Jira + PagerDuty integration, enterprises can:
How OpsHub Integration Manager integrates PagerDuty and Jira
OpsHub Integration Manager integrates Jira and PagerDuty bidirectionally. It ensures that all historical and current data is available to each user, in that user’s preferred system, with full context, in real-time. All ‘tickets’ from PagerDuty automatically synchronize to Jira and all the entities and details associated with the ‘tickets’ synchronize back to Jira.
Popularly synchronized entities
Benefits of integration for Jira and PagerDuty users
- Traceability for business requirements throughout the ALM tool chain
- Visibility into customer issues and priorities
- No dependency on manual communication for making decisions
- Access to the business requirements and associated updates from within PagerDuty
- Easy to categorize and transfer customer tickets to Jira
- No manual efforts needed to keep backend teams updated on customer issues and priorities