Migrate Between Azure DevOps Tools OpsHub Azure DevOps Migrator (OADOM)
Migrations are disruptive and complicated. Ensure a complete data migration with full context between Azure DevOps Server (Formerly known as TFS) and Azure DevOps Services (Formerly known as VSTS) using OADOM, with zero downtime.
OADOM can be used to migrate between Azure DevOps Server and Azure DevOps Services, as well as to consolidate multiple instances of Azure DevOps Server (or Azure DevOps Services) into one.
Achieve a seamless migration with full data context and zero downtime in 5 simple steps only with OADOM.
Leave your migration challenges to us. With OADOM, seamlessly migrate projects from DevOps Services (VSTS) to a collection on DevOps Server (TFS), including:
- All Version Control information and history.
- All work items and history.
- All test cases and test results.
- Supports the 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2018, and 2019 versions of Azure DevOps Server.
- Supports all versions of Azure DevOps Services.
OADOM ensures that teams continue to work in the source tool without any disruption while the migration is in process. Once the migration is complete and the teams are ready to transition to the target system, they can switch to the target system.
Full Fidelity Migration
OADOM migrates historical information for work items, Version Control Change Sets, Test Cases, Test Results, attachments and all the linkages between the work-items and change sets. OADOM also migrates the original date and time with original changeset id.
Failure Management & Recovery
OADOM retries failure and automatically recovers the migration from the last sync date. There is no human intervention needed to ensure that the right data is migrated, and nothing is missed.
Factory Approach to Migration
Irrespective of the number of projects to migrate, the set up to migrate the projects remain the same. Just add projects to migrate to the list of projects and it will be migrated.
Transform Data during Migration
OADOM supports merging/splitting of projects during migration as well as changing the template in source tool to a different template in the target tool.
Preserve Cross Project Linkages
Conduct a risk-free and systemic migration for Version Control in an agile environment. Retain entire work-item revisions and version control change-sets.
How OpsHub Azure DevOps Migrator Works?
Achieve a seamless migration with full data context and zero downtime in 5 simple steps only with OADOM:
- 1 Provide details of the source point and target point;
- 2 Specify the kind of data to be migrated: version control data or work items data;
- 3 Select the projects to be migrated;
- 4 Provide User(s) Mapping;
- 5 Check source and target templates (customization).
Why OpsHub Azure DevOps Migrator?
Migrations are Difficult – Not Anymore! We have helped world-class organizations achieve enterprise-level integration over the years. We ensure to beat the risk element in migrations and make large-scale migrations effortless with ZERO DOWNTIME and ZERO DATA LOSS for the organizations. Time is critical, and so is your data, and we strive to save both and make you realize that data migrations can be easier.
What’s More! With OpsHub Azure DevOps Migrator:
- Enable migration between two isolated servers.
- Migrate a project with customized process template to an inherited process template-based project.
- Migrate a single project from Azure DevOps Server to an existing organization.
- Migrate data between different Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) instances.
- Consolidate all TFS instances at one Azure DevOps instance or one place.