PagerDuty – Rally Integration Overview
In an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) ecosystem, the choice of systems, and the collaboration between the cross-functional teams play a great role in delivering quality solutions. While the choice of systems impacts the productivity of a team, cross-functional collaboration enhances seamless communication between teams to make better decisions, faster.
By integrating Rally Software with PagerDuty, enterprises can diminish collaboration barriers between development and customer service teams that otherwise lead to quality issues, delivery delays, and ﬁnancial loss.
How PagerDuty – Rally Software integration is beneficial for an enterprise
- Real-time access to customer issues and priorities
- Communication on the work items from the native systems itself
- Real-time updates when a customer issue is resolved
With PagerDuty + Rally Software integration, enterprises can:
How OpsHub Integration Manager integrates PagerDuty and Rally Software
OpsHub Integration Manager integrates PagerDuty and Rally Software bidirectionally. It ensures that all historical and current data is available to each user, in that user’s preferred system, with full context, in real-time. All ‘tickets’ from PagerDuty automatically synchronize to Rally Software and all the entities and details associated with the ‘tickets’ synchronize back to Rally Software.
Popularly synchronized entities
Benefits of integration for Rally and PagerDuty users
- Traceability for business requirements throughout the ALM tool chain
- Visibility into customer issues and priorities
- No dependency on manual communication for making decisions
- Access to the business requirements and associated updates from within PagerDuty
- Easy to categorize and transfer customer tickets to Rally Software
- No manual efforts needed to keep backend teams updated on customer issues and priorities