PagerDuty – Azure DevOps (VSTS) Software Integration Overview
In an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) ecosystem, the choice of systems and the collaboration between the cross-functional teams play a great role in delivering quality solutions. While the choice of systems impacts the productivity of a team, cross-functional collaboration enhances seamless communication between teams to make better decisions, faster.
By integrating Azure DevOps (VSTS) with PagerDuty, enterprises can diminish collaboration barriers between development and customer service teams that otherwise lead to quality issues, delivery delays, and ﬁnancial loss.
How PagerDuty – Azure DevOps (VSTS) integration is beneficial for an enterprise
- Real-time access to customer issues and priorities
- Communication on the work items from the native systems itself
- Real-time updates when a customer issue is resolved
With PagerDuty + Azure DevOps (VSTS) integration, enterprises can:
How OpsHub Integration Manager integrates PagerDuty and Azure DevOps (VSTS)
OpsHub Integration Manager integrates PagerDuty and Azure DevOps (VSTS) bidirectionally. It ensures that all historical and current data is available to each user, in that user’s preferred system, with full context, in real-time. All ‘tickets’ from PagerDuty automatically synchronize to Azure DevOps (VSTS) and all the entities and details associated with the ‘tickets’ synchronize back to Azure DevOps (VSTS).
Popularly synchronized entities
Benefits of integration for Azure DevOps (VSTS) and PagerDuty users
Azure DevOps (VSTS) users
- Traceability for business requirements throughout the ALM tool chain
- Visibility into customer issues and priorities
- No dependency on manual communication for making decisions
- Access to the business requirements and associated updates from within PagerDuty
- Easy to categorize and transfer customer tickets to Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- No manual efforts needed to keep backend teams updated on customer issues and priorities