Intland Software’s codebeamer Integration with ServiceNow
Provide product and support teams with unparalleled real-time visibility into the customer requirements and priorities to deliver services faster by integrating Intland Software’s codebeamer and ServiceNow. Predict, prevent, or resolve critical customer issues by bringing product and customer-facing teams on the same page with a centralized source of truth.
With automated bidirectional integration between codebeamer and ServiceNow, the product and support teams collaborate better to focus on processing tickets, bug fixes and enhancements requests according to priority, without spending their time on manual and faulty data transfers. This avoids duplicity of efforts and accelerates customer response time.
Intland Software’s codebeamer : 21.09-SP3, 21.09-SP9
ServiceNow: Till Fuji Patch 5, Geneva Patch 7, Helsinki, Istanbul, Jakarta, Kingston, London, Madrid, New York, Orlando, Paris, Quebec, Rome, San Diego
Ensure Greater Customer Delight by Creating Resilient Service Experience
- Route problems or enhancement requests coming from customers in each system by reverse synchronization of data in real-time
- Stay on top of Feature or Bug release schedule
- Enhance cross-domain collaboration and visibility to deliver services aligned to customer-centric priorities
- Access the current status of customer requirements in real-time
- Communicate on work-items from the native systems
- Automation reduces iterative tasks and speeds up customer issue resolution time
- Greater customer satisfaction
Intland Software’s codebeamer Integration with ServiceNow Use Case
Automated bidirectional synchronization of data between Intland Software’s codebeamer and ServiceNow using OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM) leads to seamless collaboration between product managers and support engineers and help them prioritize customer problems and enhancement requests.
Customer logs a ticket in ServiceNow.
The support team / support engineer in ServiceNow identifies the ticket as an ‘enhancement request’ or a ‘problem’.
The ‘enhancement request’ or ‘problem’ synchronizes to codebeamer as a ‘feature’ or ‘bug’ respectively
The product management team / product manager working in codebeamer defines the priority of the ‘feature’ or ‘bug’ and assigns it to the development team. Next, the development team works on the assigned ‘feature’ or ‘bug.’ Once the ‘feature’ or ‘bug’ is completed/resolved and tested, the development team marks the status of the ‘feature’ or ‘bug’ as ‘closed’.
The status of feature or bug synchronizes to ServiceNow and corresponding ‘enhancement request’ or ‘problem’ is marked ‘completed’ as well.
codebeamer Integration with ServiceNow Through OpsHub Integration Manager
- codebeamer integrates with ServiceNow bidirectionally
- The synchronization ensures all the current and historical data is available to users in near to real-time in their preferred environment with full context
- Complete context of customer requirements and priorities in real-time
- Product team and support team collaborate efficiently from their native tools without losing track of the progress made in the either tool.
OpsHub Integration Manager automated support for codebeamer enables teams to achieve higher efficiency and effectiveness along the lifecycle, faster time to market, compliance and enhanced traceability in the cost-effective manner.
Why OpsHub Integration Manager?
- Guaranteed data consistency
- Full traceability of requirements
- History preservation in the integrated systems
- Robust failure recovery capabilities
- Built-in conflict resolution between source and target
- Deployment flexibility (On-premise or Cloud)