Intland Software’s codebeamer Integration with Cadence vManager
Establish connections between regulations, requirements and tests for compliance reporting by integrating Intland Software’s codebeamer and Cadence vManager. As a result, eliminate silos during pre- and post-silicon testing and reduce production costs by getting complete visibility into verification results within codebeamer. At the same time, verification engineers get access to up to date requirements within Cadence vManager itself.
The automated bi-directional synchronization between codebeamer and Cadence vManager ensures seamless collaboration between the product team and verification team, real-time requirement-verification traceability and a fully complied product. This, in turn, enables efficient compliance and audit of requirement verification.
Intland Software’s codebeamer : 21.09-SP3
Cadence vManager : From 20.06 and above
Better Compliance + Improved Verification + Higher Productivity
- Ensure that final deliverable directly tie to business requirement
- Achieve end-to-end traceability across codebeamer and Cadence vManager and accelerate product verification by successfully tracing and managing requirements and verification activities
- Optimize value by connecting business analysts, product managers and system architects with verification teams
- Simplify process visibility and make better decisions with data available in users’ preferred systems
codebeamer Integration with Cadence vManager Use Case
When codebeamer and Cadence vManager are integrated using OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM), the coordination between the product management and verification teams becomes seamless. OIM enables proactive management of requirement compliance by ensuring consistent requirements between both the tools and giving product visibility into verification results.
The Product Manager creates IC Requirement within codebeamer.
System Architect designs the IC Requirement in codebeamer and breaks down IC Requirement in child Verification Requirements.
IC Requirement and Verification Requirements are integrated into Cadence vManager vPlans for verification testing team to get complete visibility in requirements.
The Verification Engineer starts writing verification tests for Requirements. The Verification Engineer clarifies any questions on Requirements with product team, from within their tool, i.e., Cadence vManager. Any update done in codebeamer is available to Cadence vManager team automatically.
The Verification team starts testing by executing regressions for all Verification requirements.
The Verification Result is visible to the Product team in codebeamer at Verification Requirements level, additionally rolled up results in IC Requirement. The Product team can ensure that all IC requirements and Verification Requirements are covered as per compliance.
codebeamer Integration with Cadence vManager Through OpsHub Integration Manager
- codebeamer integrates with Cadence vManager bidirectionally
- The synchronization ensures all current data is available to users in near to real-time in their preferred environment with full context
- All the Requirements from codebeamer automatically sync to Cadence vManager, and all verification test results synchronize back to codebeamer from Cadence vManager
- Product team and verification team collaborate from their own tools while being on top of progress being made in either tool
OpsHub Integration Manager automated support for codebeamer enables teams to achieve higher efficiency and effectiveness along the lifecycle, faster time to market, compliance and enhanced traceability in the cost-effective manner.
Why OpsHub Integration Manager?
- Guaranteed data consistency
- Full traceability of requirements
- History preservation in the integrated systems
- Robust failure recovery capabilities
- Built-in conflict resolution between source and target
- Deployment flexibility (On-premise or Cloud)