Aras – IBM DOORS Integration Overview
The choice of systems and the collaboration between the cross-functional teams play a great role in delivering quality products. While the choice of systems impacts the productivity of a team, cross-functional collaboration enhances seamless communication between teams to make better decisions, faster.
By integrating Aras and IBM DOORS (Both DOORS and IBM DOORS Next Generation), enterprises can overcome the collaboration barriers that otherwise lead to quality issues, delivery delays, and financial loss.
How Aras – IBM DOORS integration is beneficial for an enterprise
- Real-time visibility into BOM hierarchy and requirements hierarchy for both product management and product development teams
- Real-time visibility into actual development of each and every part
- Real-time visibility into all the changes and updates into parts/products
- Improved productivity due to real-time exchange of information between the two teams
- Complete traceability across both the systems
How OpsHub Integration Manager integrates Aras and DOORS
OpsHub Integration Manager integrates Aras and IBM DOORS (Both DOORS and IBM DOORS Next Generation) bidirectionally. It ensures that all historical and current data is available to each user, in that user’s preferred system, with full context, in real-time.
All requirements from Aras automatically synchronize to IBM DOORS and all the entities and details associated with the ‘requirement’ synchronize back to Aras.
Popularly synchronized entities
Benefits of integration for Aras and IBM DOORS users
- Real-time visibility into ECR status and requirement status to other teams
- Aras as the central system to keep all the information current
- Real-time tracking of product development
- No need to manually send new requirements or changes to the product teams