Aras – GitHub Software Integration Overview
The choice of systems and the collaboration between the cross-functional teams play a great role in delivering quality products. While the choice of systems impacts the productivity of a team, cross-functional collaboration enhances seamless communication between teams to take better decisions, faster.
By integrating Aras and GitHub, enterprises can overcome the collaboration barriers that otherwise lead to quality issues, delivery delays, and financial loss.
How Aras – GitHub integration is beneficial for an enterprise
- Visibility into commit information & commit trends
- Compliance improved by implementing business rules related to change management
How OpsHub Integration Manager integrates Aras and GitHub
OpsHub Integration Manager integrates Aras and GitHub bi-directionally. It ensures that all historical and current data is available to each user, in that user’s preferred system, with full context, in real-time.
All details related to a commit made against a work-item in Aras can be tracked from Aras itself. All stakeholders, therefore, have visibility into each commit with all the details.
Popularly synchronized entities
Benefits of integration for Aras and GitHub users
- Real-time visibility into commit trends and visibility into the volume and quality of commits
- Reduced dependency on manual communication and no duplication of efforts to manually update data
- Complete traceability from Aras to source code in GitHub
- Track each commit back to its respective workitem at any given point in time from GitHub itself
- Save duplication effort in maintaining and updating commit status manually
- Enforce business rules to ensure no mandatory steps/checks are missed while making a commit