Aras – Redmine Integration
The integration of Aras and Redmine brings the much-needed collaboration between the product management and backend teams in an enterprise. The transparency and collaboration brought in the product delivery ecosystem by integrating Aras and Redmine helps enterprises deliver quality products, faster.
As communication between the Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) part of the ecosystem and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) part of the ecosystem becomes seamless with this integration, collaboration barriers that otherwise lead to quality issues, delivery delays, and financial loss are diminished.
Schedule a free 30-minute live demo with our integration experts
Aras – Redmine Software Integration Overview
By integrating Aras and Redmine, enterprises can gain complete control over the data exchanged between the ALM & PLM teams. Also, because the data is shared with complete context in real time, every team in the enterprise has visibility into the progress and potential risks all the time.
How Aras – Redmine integration is beneficial for an enterprise
- Increased collaboration between product management team and backend team leads to faster, quality product delivery
- Real-time exchange of information for example, status updates for parts, requirements, and Engineering Change Requests (ECRs)
- Complete transparency in the way development cost of every part is being calculated
- Real-time visibility into requirements hierarchy and ECRs
- Freedom to use the systems/tools best suited for each team without worrying about collaboration
How OpsHub Integration Manager integrates Aras and Redmine
OpsHub Integration Manager integrates Aras and Redmine bi-directionally. Requirements documents from Aras synchronize to Redmine and the development team using Redmine breaks down the requirement document into multiple requirements. Additional requirements are also added by PLM team in Aras, which synchronize to Redmine.
At any point, stakeholders using these systems have complete view into all data. They can collectively review requirements, exchange comments, and take informed decisions.
Popularly synchronized entities
Benefits of integration for Aras and Redmine users
- Reduced dependency on manual communication to make business decisions
- Enables users to raise early alarms if estimated cost by backend team is higher than targeted cost
- Visibility into high-level test plan and test cases being tested by backend team and also into ECR status, requirement status, and actual cost of production
- Provides complete context of a given requirement – therefore, enabling more thoughtful development
- Real-time updates for any changes to the requirements or delivery timelines
- No manual efforts needed to keep product management team updated on the development status