Jama Connect Integration with qTest Manager
Scale agile practices and complex projects efficiently by streamlining the requirements traceability and enabling cross team collaboration, visibility and full traceability by integrating Jama Connect with qTest Manager. Eliminate manual delays and error-prone ways to track requirements and changes by syncing data bi-directionally between Jama Connect and qTest Manager.
Map accurate, up-to-date testing information to the latest requirements, and gain real-time insights into Test Plans, processes, Test Cases and Test Results. OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM) integrates Jama Connect and qTest Manager to help business, product and testing teams access data with full context in their chosen system.
Jama Connect: From 8.22 and above
qTest Manager : From 7.10.x to 9.x
Streamline Agile Practices and Scale Complex Projects Efficiently
Bidirectional integration between Jama Connect and qTest Manager brings the product, business and quality teams together to manage complex development practices and ship high quality products faster.
- Enhanced visibility with workflow automation between requirements and test systems
- Complete traceability across test management tools into features, tasks, sub-tasks associated with each feature or requirement
- Map requirements to test results for complete verification and validation of requirements
- Better prioritization and collaboration on customer requirements and priorities, with users working on the latest data
- Elimination of manual efforts, delays, error-prone data transfers and rework
Jama Connect Integration with qTest Manager Use Case
OpsHub Integration Manager (OIM) helps integrate Jama Connect and qTest Manager bidirectionally. This improves organization-wide transparency and traceability empowering users to access data, both historical and real-time in their preferred system with full context. All requirements from Jama Connect sync automatically to qTest Manager and all the entities and details associated with the requirement sync back into Jama.
The Product Manager creates a ‘business requirement’ in Jama Connect. The requirement synchronizes to qTest Manager
Using qTest Manager, the QA team makes a test plan and writes test cases against the corresponding requirement, which synchronize to Jama.
The Product Manager also adds a test case, based on a customer-provided scenario, to the same requirement in Jama. This test case also synchronizes to qTest Manager.
The Product Manager then updates the requirement based on some new information provided by the customer. These updates immediately synchronize to the requirement in qTest Manager.
Jama Connect Integration with qTest Manager Through OpsHub Integration Manager
- Bidirectional integration of data between Jama Connect and qTest Manager.
- Users can access all historical and current data in real-time in their preferred system with full context.
- qTest Manager users gain complete context of the customer requirements, real-time updates and delivery timelines.
- Jama Connect users have clear visibility into the quality parameters and test results.
- Eliminates manual efforts and dependencies required to update team members cross functionally on changing customer priorities or development status.
OpsHub Integration Manager support for Jama Connect enables better team coordination and full traceability of requirements across the product delivery life cycle. Enhance traceability, visibility, and collaboration across your organization by keeping the teams updated about their requirements, test plans and issue tracking throughout the project life cycle.
Why OpsHub Integration Manager?
- Guaranteed data consistency
- Full traceability of requirements
- History preservation in the integrated systems
- Robust failure recovery capabilities
- Built-in conflict resolution between source and target
- Deployment flexibility (On-premise or Cloud)