In an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) ecosystem, the choice of systems and the collaboration between the cross-functional teams play a great role. While the choice of systems impacts the productivity of a team, the cross-functional collaboration helps the teams get complete context of the business requirements.
Best-of-breed systems such as Azure DevOps (VSTS) and ServiceNow bring rich functionalities to the ecosystem. By integrating Azure DevOps with ServiceNow, enterprises can diminish collaboration barriers between development and customer service teams that otherwise lead to quality issues, delivery delays, and financial loss.
How Azure DevOps (VSTS) – ServiceNow integration is beneficial for an enterprise
- Real-time access to customer issues and priorities
- Communication on the workitems from the native systems itself
- Real-time updates when a customer issue is resolved
With Azure DevOps (VSTS) + ServiceNow integration, enterprises can:
How OpsHub Integration Manager integrates Azure DevOps (VSTS) and ServiceNow
OpsHub Integration Manager integrates Azure DevOps and ServiceNow bi-directionally. It ensures that all historical and current data is available to each user, in that user’s preferred system, with full context, in real-time. All ‘tickets’ from ServiceNow automatically synchronize to Azure DevOps and all the entities and details associated with the ‘tickets’ synchronize back to Azure DevOps.
Popularly synchronized entities
Benefits of integration for Azure DevOps (VSTS) and ServiceNow users
Azure DevOps (VSTS) users
- Traceability for business requirements throughout
the ALM tool chain
- Visibility into customer issues and priorities
- No dependency on manual communication for
- Access to the business requirements and associated updates from within ServiceNow
- Easy to categorize and transfer customer tickets to Azure DevOps
- No manual efforts needed to keep backend teams updated on customer issues and priorities