OpsHub Visual Studio Migration Utility
TFS & VSTS* Migrations. The OpsHub Visual Studio Migration Utility facilitates comprehensive and cost-effective transfers of data and context between Team Foundation Server and Visual Studio Team Services. The OVSMU is available in both Commercial and Free editions.
OVSMU Free Edition. The Free version helps customers migrate the most commonly-requested data from on-premise Team Foundation Server to a VSTS account. The Free version supports migration of version control change sets, work items, and test cases. Support is available through a community-supported Q&A forum. Please download the Free version at the Visual Studio Gallery.
*We also support the recent release of Visual Studio 2017.
The licensed edition of OVSMU supports migration from either TFS or VSTS* to either TFS or VSTS. In addition to the capabilities of the Free Version, the Commercial Edition migrates traceability between work items and change sets, as well as comments, attachments, and history. Other features include:
- Migration of test entities (test suites, runs and results)
- Migration of labels in version control
- Migration of multiple projects data in single migration configuration
- Migration of traceability between work items and change sets
- Migration with source and target endpoint having common set of customized process templates
*We also support the recent release of Visual Studio 2017