Zendesk Integration with Blueprint and Azure DevOps Server (TFS)
The integration of Zendesk with Blueprint and Azure DevOps Server (TFS) brings the business and product development teams together to accelerate product development and efficiently resolve customer issues.
Schedule a free 30-minute live demo with our integration experts
Zendesk – Blueprint and Azure DevOps Server (TFS) Integration Overview
In an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) ecosystem, the choice of systems and the collaboration between the cross-functional teams play a great role. While the choice of systems impacts the productivity of a team, the cross-functional collaboration brings in collective wisdom to take better decisions, faster. Best-of-breed systems such as Zendesk, Blueprint, and Azure DevOps Server (TFS) bring rich functionalities to the ecosystem. By integrating Zendesk with Blueprint and Azure DevOps Server (TFS), enterprises can keep the business and product development team focused on customer priorities and diminish collaboration barriers that otherwise lead to quality issues, delivery delays, and financial loss.
How Zendesk – Blueprint – Azure DevOps Server (TFS) integration is beneficial for an enterprise
- Channelize defects or enhancement requests coming from customers in each system
- Trace the requirement breakdown completely – access the features, product backlogs, tasks associated with the requirement
- Get complete context of the business requirement and receive real-time updates when there is a change in the plan
- Coordinate on the delivery timelines seamlessly with concurrent updates on changes
With Zendesk + Blueprint + Azure DevOps Server (TFS) integration, enterprises can:
How OpsHub Integration Manager integrates Zendesk, Blueprint and Azure DevOps Server (TFS)
OpsHub Integration Manager integrates Zendesk, Blueprint and Azure DevOps Server (TFS) – all three to each other in a bidirectional manner. It ensures that all historical and current data is available to each user, in that user’s preferred system, with full context, in real-time. All ‘requirements’ from Blueprint automatically synchronize to Azure DevOps Server (TFS) & Zendesk and all the entities and details associated with the ‘requirement’ synchronize back to Blueprint.
Entities synchronized between Zendesk, Blueprint and Azure DevOps Server (TFS)
Use Case: Zendesk Integration with Blueprint and Azure DevOps Server (TFS)
Problem statement: When the product management, IT service management, and development systems are not integrated, the teams must manually communicate for each request coming from the customer and that can be very time consuming.
- Customer logs a ticket in Zendesk.
- The support team identifies the ticket as an ‘enhancement request’.
- The ‘enhancement request’ synchronizes to Blueprint as a ‘feature’.
- The product management team, working in Blueprint, defines the delivery deadline of the ‘feature’ and assigns it to the development team.
- The development team, using Azure DevOps Server (TFS), works on the ‘feature’. Once the feature is completed and tested, the development team marks the status of the ‘feature’ as ‘closed’.
- The status synchronizes to both Zendesk and Blueprint, and the respective entities – ‘feature’ in Blueprint and ‘enhancement request’ in Zendesk are ‘completed’ as well.
Benefits of integration for Zendesk, Blueprint and Azure DevOps Server (TFS) users
Zendesk & Azure DevOps Server (TFS) users
- Access and real-time updates to the business requirements within Azure DevOps Server (TFS) & Zendesk
- Complete view into the business goals, logics, targets, and defects
- Automatic synchronization of development work & tickets to Blueprint saves time that would otherwise go in manual synchronization
- Traceability for business requirements throughout the development and QA lifecycle
- Visibility into quality of development work
- Reduced dependency on manual communication for business decision making