Technical Consultant / Senior Technical Consultant
Professional Services and Solutions – Ahmedabad
Team (s) you will work with: You will work with the Solution team. You should be able to demonstrate exceptional knowledge of IT to deliver quality work that will drive customer satisfaction.
Role & Responsibilities
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job with OpsHub while you:
- Owns the day-to-day management of software development and ensure the timely project /release deliverable.
- Ensures that key milestones are met and that solutions delivered are of the highest quality possible.
- Partners with Product Management, Sales, Solution, Operations and Partner teams to ensure effective launch and delivery of projects to satisfy business needs.
- Manages a team of software engineers and help them grow with regular and deep mentoring.
- Creates clear career paths for team members and gives them confidence, and motivation to make decisions independently that lead to their recognition.
- Ensures the team fully understands the goals and objectives of OpsHub as a company and how their work fits into ‘the bigger picture.’
- Help implements effective engineering processes and champions their adoption.
- Proactively works with customers and resolves their issues in case of need.
- Bachelor/Master level education in Computer Science or a similar field.
- 3+ years of experience in the IT industry (Software Development/Professional Services/Solutions).
- A highly technical, hands-on, motivated, and collaborative individual with exceptional communication skills and a proven track record of working with diverse teams of technical architects, business users, and IT teams in large organizations.
- Demonstrated Project management, issue management, and stakeholders’ engagement skills.
- Possess the basic knowledge of Web technologies, i.e., REST, WSDL, HTTP, etc.
- Knowledge of ALM /CRM, i.e., Bugzilla, Jira, TFS, Rational, VersionOne, Rally, Salesforce, etc, will be an added advantage.
- Have worked with a range of clients located in the US, UK, Europe, Canada, etc.
- Possess sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the implementation of a specific deliverable.
- An experienced Consulting professional who has an in-depth understanding of solutions, industry best pract ices,multiple business processes, or technology designs within a product/technology family.
- Willingness to take ownership of significant elements of an overall solution.
- Be a part of an organisational culture that fosters growth and continuous learning.
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun-filled work environment.
- Platform to work with/for International customers.
At OpsHub, get a chance to be authentic, watch your ideas implement, and truly maintain a good work-life balance.
All your information will be kept confidential.