Global Marketing, IT Product – Ahmedabad
Team(s) you will work with: You will be a part of the Marketing team. You will be responsible for guiding the team by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning, and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- Crafts strategies for the Marketing team, including Digital, Advertising, Communications, and Creative.
- Develops plans to help establish OpsHub brand, allocates resources to different projects, and sets short-term and long-term department goals.
- Designs branding, positioning, and pricing strategies.
- Ensures OpsHub brand message is consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (Events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material).
- Coordinates sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
- Understands and develops marketing budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment projections.
- Directs analytical data gathering and marketing/consumer test strategies.
- Identifies prospects (CXOs of medium to large enterprises in specific industries) and understands prospect’s motivations and needs.
- Supports sales and lead generation efforts.
- Trains and manages the team and participates in their performance reviews.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Business Management from a premier institute.
- 10+ years of experience in B2B sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management for an IT company.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms such as HubSpot, Marketo, etc.
- Analytical mindset and experience in data-driven reporting.
All your information will be kept confidential.