Associate Vice President, Sales
IT Product Sales, Global – Ahmedabad
Team(s) you will work with: You will work with the Direct Sales team and report to VP, Sales. You are expected to make a positive impact for OpsHub by working closely with the leadership and team members across the organization on priority initiatives to help OpsHub achieve higher levels of success in sales, market awareness, and customer service.
Role & Responsibilities
- Identifies the right business opportunities received through inbound sources. Understands customer challenges and buying requirements.
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding monthly metrics such as lead conversions, sales closing, revenue generation, and connecting with new prospects.
- Responsible for engaging with leads via emails and direct conversation, closes on qualified opportunities, prepares a quote, and gets a deal.
- Requires working with cross-functional teams (Professional Services, Engineering, Product Development, Support and Customer Success teams) for delivering the best possible solution to the WON opportunity.
- Work with a range of clients located in the US, UK, Europe, Canada, and other countries.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in the assigned product lines.
- Plays an individual contributor role and works with the Sales team to meet individual and team’s targets.
- Works with the Marketing team in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty.
- Establishes professional and productive relationships with key personnel in the assigned customer accounts.
- Provides coaching and mentors team members and sales associates to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
- University degree in English/B.Tech./M.Tech.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- 2+ years of experience in content writing, and development in IT industry.
- Willing to work in Ahmedabad.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting, as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Aware of the differences between British and American English.
- Should be comfortable researching and writing on technical topics.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
All your information will be kept confidential.